I enjoy the book tags ThriceRead posts every week. It’s interesting to see what other people like to read and it also makes me think about some of my favorite characters.
1. “It’s pronounced like Cady” – Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?
I said it once and I’ll say it again: Carlisle from Twilight. I’ve never knew it was spelled like that and was pronouncing it wrong the entire time.
2. “She doesn’t even go here!” – Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?
3. “On Wednesdays we wear pink!” – Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?
The beginng of Red Queen reminded me of the beginning of Dorothy Mist Die.
4. “You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores.” – Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?
Eh. Not really sure. If the lead female character falls in loves and whines and whines ALL THE TIME, its annoying.
5. “You go Glen Coco!” – Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.
Lisbeth Salander from Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
6. “Get in loser, we’re going shopping!” – How long do you typically spend at a book shop?
To be honest, less than an hour.
7. “It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!” – Which character would have to take out a restraining order on you if they were real?
8. “I can’t help it that I’m popular.” – Which overhyped book were you cautious about reading?
Gone Girl. Everybody said the book and movie were good but I was very cautious about reading it. But it was scarily awesome!
9. “She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives.” – We all love Regina George. Name a villain you couldn’t help but love.
Lisabeth Salander. I mean she’s more of an antihero but still.
10. “I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom.” – Your favourite fictional parents.
Hmm, don’t have any.
11. “That is so Fetch!” – Which book or series would you love to catch on?
The Kitty Norville series by Carrie Vaughn or the New Orleans series by Lisa Jackson.
12. “How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” – Describe your ideal character to read about.
Badass female character that doesn’t need a man or end up with a man. I mean, I’m a hopeless romantic but the girl doesn’t always need to end up with a guy.
13. “Nice wig Janice, what’s it made of?” “Your Mom’s chest hair!” – Which characters one liners would you love to claim for your own?
14. “Boo, you whore.” – Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes
Pretty much every time the main character does something stupid.