Thank you to thrice read for yet another interesting book tag
1. CHOCOLATE CAKE (a dark book you absolutely love)
Gone Girl. It was raw and gritty and Amy was psychotic but I loved it!
2. VANILLA CAKE (a light read)
I would go with Fahrenheit 451.
3. RED VELVET (a book that gave you mixed emotions)
The Handmaid’s Tale. I’ve been wanting to read it for a while and I did. But it wasn’t what I expected.
4. CHEESECAKE (a book you would recommend to anyone)
The Midnight Hour. It’s from a female POV but Kitty is pretty badass for anyone.
5. COFFEE CAKE (a book you started but never finished)
Here Comes the Sun. I bought it for my creative writing class but I have yet to finish it.
6. CARROT CAKE (a book with great writing)
7. TIRAMISU (book that left you wanting more)
The Man With a Load of Mischief